Current COVID-19 Requirements:
- Due to increasing cases of COVID 19 in our area, we have gone to CURBSIDE ONLY service; clients will not be allowed into the hospital.
- Please CALL AHEAD for prescription medications and food.
- For appointments please park in one of the numbered spots in front of the hospital. Call 707-635-6170 when you arrive and relay your pet’s name, appointment time, description of your vehicle, and your parking spot number.
- Please wear a mask when our staff is picking your pet up from or returning to your vehicle.
- Cats must be in carriers, small dogs can also be in carriers. For dogs the technician will bring out slip leashes – please double-leash your dog then step out of the car to hand the leashes over to the technician. This is for the safety of your pets. Dogs can keep their own collars/harnesses on but keep your own leash in the car.
- Exam history forms should be filled in and emailed prior to your appointment.
- After the doctor has examined your pet we will call to go over exam findings, recommendations, and plan for the day.
- We are not accepting new clients at this time and are doing everything we can to fit our current clients/patients into our schedule while maintaining a safe environment for staff and clients.